Sunday, April 15, 2012

Journal 10

What I will take on my travel. Hmmmm. Well since I am backpacking this will be a very easy journal. I think the focus should be sure to make sure is included. I will have to make sure that enough money is portioned out for each day so that I am able to buy food, souvenirs, I will be traveling by train or bus so I will need money for tickets, money for passes so I am able to see different sites around the country.  I will need to make arrangements ahead of time so that I am able to ship my items home which I bought while over in Italy.
Looking into my backpack, I will need to include toiletries, toothbrush, toothpaste, facewash, soap, bodywash, deodorant. A t least one weeks-worth of underwear and socks – clothes will be hard to account for, I will have to be sure to research if different hostiles in areas I will be traveling to will have a washer and drier which I am able to use. This will cut down on the room taken up in my pack by clothes I will not need.
I will include a pocket book travel guide. My phone – with international access, and a charger – possibly download a translation application on it.
The rest of what I will bring will have to fall into the category of planning. Although it is my goal to keep the planning to a minimum – that minimum being, doing enough to be able to get and keep my bearings. I do not want to plan out every little detail of my trip out.

2 comments:

  1. Packing for this kind of trip is more difficult, since you need to pack light enough to be able to carry everything in one backpack without breaking your back... which could be a challenge. I think you do a good job of picking out only the necessities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all have washers and driers, so you'll be good...and as you become more experienced at this style of travel you'll notice how lightly you learn to pack...

    ReplyDelete